Perfect Lipstick Shade on Your Lips

Perfect Lipstick Shade on Your Lips

Lips are not just another body organ but also plays very crucial role in a woman’s personality. A lady wearing bold red lipstick shade can make a bold statement that even 1000 words can’t. A lipstick can define your mood, attitude and behavior. It’s not just a lipstick it’s a whole new world to be discovered. So, ladies here are some tips to make your mark in the world. The Best Lipstick for you We often get confused in choosing the right color for our lips. Believe me many of us end up buying the wrong shade.…

Continue Reading
Complete Guide to whey protein for beginner

Complete Guide to whey protein for beginner

What exactly whey protein is and it's source Whey is a source of protein, naturally found in milk. Whey protein is not exactly all 100% protein, being a dairy product it naturally contains some fat and sugar lactose. There are two types of proteins in Milk, out of which one happens to be Whey Protein (20%). The other is Casein which makes 80% of the milk. Whey is a combination of other smaller protein sub fractions like beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, and immunoglobulins. It also contains a small portion of lactose, minerals, and traces of fats. It is a…

Continue Reading
Top 10 Best Gym Bags for men In 2018

Top 10 Best Gym Bags for men In 2018

Are you looking for a gym bag? Dragging all your gym essential is no easy task. One need to carry a bag which carries all your valuables. Some might require bigger, and more spacious, bags whereas others are looking for something small to maybe carry a towel. You can keep all these requirements in your mind, and select from the list of best gym bags for men in 2018. This list contains top 10 best gym bags for men, some of which are unisex, and a brief description of each to act as a deciding factor for…

Continue Reading
BEST BLENDER SHAKER BOTTLES ONLINE IN 2018

BEST BLENDER SHAKER BOTTLES ONLINE IN 2018

Looking for a good protein shaker bottle to carry along with you to your gym? Shaker bottle that is durable and 100% BPA free yet costs under the rate of 500 rs? This list contains top 10 shaker bottles, the best protein shaker, that doesn’t limit its capabilities to just gym, but also has purpose – you can mix you milk shake, and even eggs! If you want to pick the bottle that is right for you, this has shortlisted the best multipurpose bottle and you can easily decide which you think has the potential of being…

Continue Reading
Top 10 best Fitness band under 5000 in 2018

Top 10 best Fitness band under 5000 in 2018

  We live in an era where fitness tracker comes with other smart features. Often times, we spend too much on expensive items which lack in quality , so this list is to help you pick budget friendly and basically the best fitness band under 5000, saves you money without sacrificing the quality. This list has shortlisted top 10 best fitness band under 5000 in 2018 along with brief fitness band reviews Mi Band HRX Edition (Black) fitness band At the rate of 1,299 rs, this silicone black band has all the features you are looking for. You can…

Continue Reading
Close Menu